Wednesday, April 1, 2015

March Lyme Update

Plateau-  That is about it for this month.  I haven't really backslid, which I am thankful for, but I am still not where I want to be.  I feel like the progress toward health has just kind of halted.  In my gut I feel as if the culprit right now is Bartonella.  I am still having strong symptoms of anxiety, rage, sole pain, headaches, etc.  Because I can't take the two antibiotics used to treat this intracellular parasites, I am using a herbal regimen and it is slow going.  My LLMD continues to switch up and add herbals to find the best treatment for me.

I continue on the anti-inflammatory diet of gluten free, dairy free, sugar free, alcohol free and caffeine free.  I find it is easier and easier as the months pass because I am tapped into more resources for this type of diet, and I know instinctually what I can have and what I can't.  My weight remains stable at 132 lbs.  I have never worn size 4 in my life, and now that is all I can wear without a belt.  I am ok with being this size...it makes getting around easier especially when my body is fatigued anyway, it is less weight to pull around, literally.

I am looking forward to the spring, as I am so tired of freezing constantly.  I am always cold.  The warm weather helps with the aches, it helps with my mood, and of course it helps for me to be more mobile to get outside and walk.  Sorry for the late update, just a lot has been going on in my personal and professional life, so that, of course, comes first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I always try to respond to comments via email, so please be sure you add your email to your profile. Thanks!