Thursday, April 2, 2015

The Clearest Way Into the Universe

The clearest way into the universe is through a forest wilderness. ~John Muir

Hey everyone, this post will be the last for about a week.  I am heading to Florida to visit my aunt and uncle (who also happen to be my godparents) over the Easter holiday.  I am going to take this time out to focus on family and gaining some health back.  Warm sun, toes in the sand, and family loving is calling my name!

I hope you enjoy this latest collage painting.  I was intrigued by the little girl in this picture, her little face so sweet and innocent.  I then layered the vintage photo of her with the bird nest, the egg, and the bird to create a collage.  Next, I layered in the background, which I painted in photoshop using textures as a guideline.  Then, over in Painter, I used oil brushes to paint the picture.  Back in Photoshop, I added a vignette, and did final adjustment layers for the end result.  I hope you like our little wilderness pixie!

Sending love and blessings to all of you and may your Easter be filled with happiness and health.  See you in about a week.

P.S.  You can check out Nine Acres Designs on Facebook for occasional updates while I am away from the blog!  xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I always try to respond to comments via email, so please be sure you add your email to your profile. Thanks!