Thursday, October 19, 2017

50/365- Goodbye For Now...



Fairy Duster Plant


Sometimes we all need a change. I know for me this has been an entire season of change. My oldest children have struck out on their own and my youngest have returned to public school after 2 years. Nothing feels quite right in the house and I have been struggling to find my place. So, in the interest of my health, both mental and physical, I am taking a break from blogging to revamp my life, my business, and my website.

I am going to take some time to take long naps, read some good books, catch up on Masterpiece Theater, practice photography, and do some local traveling. I am in the process of applying to be a substitute teacher again. I am volunteering in the schools. I may take a few trips to visit family. I am going to go for long walks and a few bike rides. I will take time each day to enjoy my favorite season. I am not sure when I will be back to blogging, but I always return.

I will still be posting on Instagram, Facebook, and possibly Twitter, so if you'd like to stay in touch, please do. I am continuing with my project 365 over on these venues, so please connect if you enjoy that sort of thing.

In the meantime, I will say goodbye for now. Have a wonderful Autumn and I will see you all soon.

xo

1 comment:

  1. Good idea. I'd like to do the same but never seem to have all the time I need to do it. Good Luck and enjoy your personal time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I always try to respond to comments via email, so please be sure you add your email to your profile. Thanks!