Monday, July 7, 2014

Salute


This image was taken along the parade route of Accident, Maryland's 
Fourth of July Homecoming Parade on July 4th, 2014.
As this gentleman was riding by in the back of the pick-up truck,
he clung to the flag and was waving to everyone.
When he saw me and my camera, 
he looked straight at me and saluted.
*chills*

Today I am thankful to try and get back into the work groove
(I have several real estate shoots this week)
and try to get the kids back on some sort of schedule.
I am a regimented person, so being on a schedule again 
after the craziness that June delivered me
is a blessing.
After work today, perhaps I will play with the kids with water cannons.
It sure is hot enough for it!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I always try to respond to comments via email, so please be sure you add your email to your profile. Thanks!