Saturday, July 5, 2014

Honor

Taken at the Accident, Maryland Fourth of July Homecoming Parade 2014

I am thankful for our safe passage back home today.
It was a nice, relaxing vacation with superb weather in Deep Creek, 
so I couldn't really ask for more.
The drive was easy with no complications,
and on a holiday weekend, that is just perfect.

I enjoyed taking pictures at the local Fourth of July parade
in Accident, Maryland and when this group of distinguished men marched by
it made the hairs my arms stand up.
I am so thankful for all of our veterans
and the sacrifices they make for us and our country.

Not sure what is up with blogger and how it is handling pictures,
but I'm not happy at all.
Grrrr.  
I will have to find a solution for a better blogging platform or photo service.
Anyone with advice is welcome to send me an email or leave a comment.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I always try to respond to comments via email, so please be sure you add your email to your profile. Thanks!