Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Through the Fog


Today I am thankful for the passing of bill HR4701 in a Congressional session yesterday.
I cried while watching this video...they are talking about me and hundreds of thousands of others.
While I am excited that the government is acknowledging this horrible disease 
I am wary that government red tape will stop this bill from ever making a real difference in the day to day lives of the people.

After spending last night praying to die,
I hope this is not too little too late for so many of us.
Today I just exist in this fog of pain, trapped in my own body.
I can only hope that all the treatment I am on will one day make a difference.
Until then I just exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I always try to respond to comments via email, so please be sure you add your email to your profile. Thanks!