Thursday, October 2, 2014

It's the Little Things


Today I am thankful for the little things...

~my neighbor pulling up our trashcan for us so I didn't have to lug it up our long, hilly driveway.
~a nap after only getting 3 hours of sleep at night.
~a simple text from a friend that had just a heart icon.  It let me know she was thinking of me.
~an offer from a friend to come over a watch a movie with me, just because.
(Although I had to decline as I had a difficult Lyme day yesterday, 
but was still warmed by the thought.)
~an email from my son's teacher with a picture attached saying he did a great job
reading to the class.

More and more I realize it is the little things that mean the most.
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I always try to respond to comments via email, so please be sure you add your email to your profile. Thanks!