Friday, March 27, 2015

Luxury Lives in the Finer Details- The Gallery at 122 Main


"Luxury lives in the finer details." ~Iggy Azalea


This is the third piece that will be hanging in the the April show of The Gallery at 122 Main.  I am really looking forward to seeing all the art go up on April 3 and to the opening reception on April 10! I hope everyone has marked their calendars and will come on out to say hello!  This piece is matted and framed with the finished dimensions as 23" (h) by 33' (w) and is listed at $175.00! You must see this one in person, as the saturation on the photographic paper is tremendous!

If you are interested in smaller prints, I have 8" x 12" prints for sale at Nine Acres Designs website for $31.90.  You can add lustre coating and matboard for a nominal cost.  The three prints that are hanging in the April show, The Heart Finds Its Morning, and Promising Too Much, as well as this one will be on sale at my website for a LIMITED TIME ONLY, so please don't delay with your orders.

I hope you all have a wonderful Friday!  I am looking forward to a morning real estate shoot and then some much needed pampering in the afternoon in the form of a spring haircut!  Have a great weekend and I will see you on the other side.

P.S.  I am collecting reader questions over at Nine Acres Designs on Facebook via private message, or you can email me questions from this blog (see side bar) to feature and answer on an upcoming blog post.  You can ask private or personal questions (within decent limits!) and I'd be happy to answer!  Thanks to those who have already sent some in!  This is going to be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I always try to respond to comments via email, so please be sure you add your email to your profile. Thanks!