Friday, December 9, 2016

Memory- Digital Art by Tracey Grumbach



Wow, do we have a lot to catch up on! I've been gone for quite a while, completely swamped in life. Many wonderful things have happened, although the process of all of that has been overwhelmingly stressful. I don't seem to be juggling stress very well these days...not sure why. I'm just a bundle of nervous energy and I am ready to feel settled again.

Professionally, I am excited to catch you up on what has been happening.  First, I am thrilled that several Instagram hubs have recently featured my art. It is always an extreme honor to have others like and share my work. Unfortunately, this has also led to an increase in people stealing my images and calling them their own. Not a stress I would like to deal with!

Second, I am thrilled to announce that the feature artwork and article I am writing for Somerset Digital Studio has been submitted and approved ahead of deadline! That was a huge relief to get off my plate. Now, I just need to wait for the editors to send me PDF proofs of the layout in mid-January before it goes to print. The magazine will hit newsstands on March 1!

I am also proud to say that one of my creations, We Are the Moon, has been featured in a Mobile Art Showcase on Flickr. I have also been invited by Joanne Carter, a well respected photographer and mobile art artist, to join a comprehensive Artist Directory of mobile/digital artists. It is quite an honor to be asked to join this list of amazing artists! I am currently working on getting all my images and biography to her now!

Also, I have been informed that I will be the Featured Artist at Arts By the Bay Gallery for the show opening in April 2017! I am so excited because the show will last through June, which means I can once again hold my fundraiser for Lyme Disease Awareness Month in May! So, be looking for more information on that coming in the months ahead!

Thank you to all who constantly support me and my art. I've sold many pieces lately and I can't describe how it feels to know you like my art enough to purchase it for your homes. It truly is a dream come true.

I am hoping everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and are staying snug and warm while preparing for the winter holidays. God bless...

xo

3 comments:

  1. So happy for you and the success you are having, it is hard fought and well earned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your photographic successes. I assume you will post about the opening of your April show at that time as a reminder to us to come see it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much, Anita! I am hoping to add showing at your gallery in the near future. Still working to see how I can swing that before January. I absolutely will be posting more info about the April show! Thanks for your support and interest!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I always try to respond to comments via email, so please be sure you add your email to your profile. Thanks!