Monday, March 23, 2015

Promising Too Much- The Gallery at 122 Main


"Promising too much can be as cruel as caring too little."
~William J. Clinton

I am thrilled to announce this print, Promising Too Much (matted and framed~finished dimensions 33" height by 23" width $175.00), will be showing in the April show at The Gallery at 122 Main! The exhibit will be open on Friday, April 3, 2015 and run through Thursday, April 30, 2015!  You can find The Gallery at 122 Main at 122 E. Main Street in Elkton, Maryland!

The artists reception will be on Friday, April 10, 2015 from 6:00 PM-8:00 PM where you can meet and greet the artists showing work this month!  I would love to see you there!  Come on out and introduce yourself while admiring the work of 10 amazing artists showing in this exhibit!  Support your local artists!

If you can't make it to the gallery, Promising Too Much is also available in a smaller format (12" height by 8" width) at Nine Acres Designs, LLC website starting at $31.90 (you can add a lustre coating and a mount for a minimal additional cost).  Just go to the Portfolio dropdown menu and click on Plant Kingdom.

I will be posting about the other two spring floral macro prints that will be showing in this exhibit soon, so keep your eyes open!  Thanks so much to everyone who messaged me, texted me, and emailed me about my image in the April edition of Baltimore Magazine!  It feels great to have such a strong support system and a loud cheering section!  Each one of you is very much appreciated!  I can't wait to see you at The Gallery at 122 Main on April 10th!  See you soon!


2 comments:

  1. What?!! Did you tell me this? My work is going to be right next door. See you at The Gallery!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, no Kate, I don't think I did as I was just recently accepted into the gallery. What is the name of the place showing your work? I am so excited about this! Glad you decided to show! I am more excited that I might finally get to see you!!! Fun!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I always try to respond to comments via email, so please be sure you add your email to your profile. Thanks!