Thursday, October 29, 2015

Las Vegas Strip at Dusk



I am still adjusting to Eastern Time. I truly had no idea how traveling to a time zone 3 hours away can mess with my internal clock. Being sleep deprived with Lyme is a big deal, so I am really struggling this week for sure. Hopefully my internal clock will reset soon. 

Teaching middle and high school students photography has helped reignite my passion for the artform. Teaching them what makes a great photograph has challenged me to work harder to find and frame good images. That is what I love about teaching...the teacher tends to get more out of the experience than the students do. I also love watching their skills develop and seeing the improvements in their work week by week. It is a rewarding experience and I look forward to it each Friday. 

For myself, I still love street and travel photography and find myself wishing I had felt a bit better on this trip and ventured out more with my camera. Can't live with regrets, though, so I will be happy with the shots I did get.  This is one of my favorites...the late day sun illuminating the Vegas strip as the lights begin to come alive in Sin City. 

I am looking forward to editing my images from Red Rock Canyon and Valley of Fire.  It was challenging to find unique images in a place where so many take photographs, so we'll see what I come up with.  In the meantime, I have a few more city photos to share...so be looking for upcoming posts. 

Have an amazing day.

xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I always try to respond to comments via email, so please be sure you add your email to your profile. Thanks!