Friday, October 30, 2015

The Bellagio by Night

Enjoy the beautiful sights of the Las Vegas Strip by night...

The lights and water show in front of the Bellagio Resort.

I love the human element in this image...everyone recording
the lights and water show on their phones. 

The beautiful Bellagio

At the Bellagio looking across the lake to Paris Resort and Bally's.

Amazing how many people stop to photograph, video, and watch the water show
in front of the Bellagio Resort.  The Cosmopolitan is the resort with the blue lights in the background. 

The Bellagio Resort


I hope everyone has an amazing weekend!  I am filled with business on Saturday... a real estate shoot and then off to Elkton and The Gallery at 122 Main to pick up my remaining pieces and cash out the show that is benefiting The National Capital Lyme Association!  Hurry there to buy the rest of the pieces to help support this amazing non-profit!  Then I'm celebrating Halloween with my little ones (one is a sheriff this year and the other is a neon skeleton...whatever that is, lol!)

Don't forget on Sunday my 6 page spread in Artful Blogging goes on sale!  It should be available at any large news/magazine/bookstores such as Barnes and Noble!  I already have my complimentary copy and it is a great issue with lots of inspiring artists!  Grab your copy on Sunday!

Hugs to y'all!  xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I always try to respond to comments via email, so please be sure you add your email to your profile. Thanks!