Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Behind the Scenes

During last week's snowfall, a local photographer and a friend of mine, Dawn Bayer, asked my daughter to pose in a red dress. It was a vision she had in her mind for some time and my daughter was thrilled to pose for her, although she was quite chilly during the process. I grabbed my camera and shot the behind the scenes action for both my daughter and for Dawn to remember the shoot by.

























You can see some of the results of the shoot on Dawn's blog. I am excited to have these images of my daughter and can't wait to get then printed!  

Have a wonderful day, y'all.  Stay dry.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! She is stunning in that red dress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am lucky that she is as beautiful inside as she is out!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I always try to respond to comments via email, so please be sure you add your email to your profile. Thanks!