Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Track 1 Train 2311- Digital Art By Baltimore Artist


This digital art was inspired by a visit to Manhattan College this summer. My oldest daughter spent a week there at a high school leadership intensive for students interested in the areas of Digital Media and Film. While my my husband and I were waiting to collect her things to bring her home, I took a small walk around the outside of the campus. This is the result.

Mark your calendars for November 19, 2016! I am proud to announce Craig "Jake" Jachens, a local wildlife photographer, and I will be hosting a Havre de Grace Photo Walk and Intro to Composition Workshop from 8:30AM-12:00PM. We will be going over a few basic composition suggestions to better your photography and then leading a walk around the beautiful Havre de Grace area helping and guiding you along the way to get the best shots you can get! The advertising isn't out yet, but mark your calendars now! As more information is available, I will be pass it along.

Hope everyone had a fantastic Labor Day. I am dealing with some relapsing health issues right now, so I am taking it nice and easy trying to baby myself back into feeling well. If you are a praying type, please whisper a few words for my increased health. I would greatly appreciate it.  Love to all...

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I always try to respond to comments via email, so please be sure you add your email to your profile. Thanks!