Friday, September 2, 2016

Industrial Storm Rising- Digital Art by Tracey Grumbach

Industrial Storm Rising

This art was created from a photo taken while traveling up 95 North on my way to New York City this summer. This image was created to portray my thoughts and feelings about the condition of the environment in our country (adding pesticides to the environment that kill our pollinators, spraying our food with glyphosate, chem trails from airplanes, cloud seeding...the list goes on) and also on a more personal level, how those with chronic illness have to live their lives wondering if today will be a stormy day or a good day. It makes it almost impossible to make plans in stone and requires one to live his/her life by "playing it by ear." I hope you've enjoyed this look into Industrial Storm Rising...and hope you noticed I did NOT add birds to this one. On purpose, of course ;)

Have a wonderful holiday weekend and I will catch you on the other side.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I always try to respond to comments via email, so please be sure you add your email to your profile. Thanks!