Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Chesapeake City Cottage- Digital Landscape by Nine Acres Designs, LLC

Digital Art by Tracey Grumbach
I once asked a hermit in Italy how he could venture to live alone, 
in a single cottage, on the top of a mountain, a mile from any habitation? 
He replied, that Providence was his next-door neighbor.

-Laurence Sterne


Seriously? I want to live here. This tiny cottage by the water. Gingerbread trim. Lamppost. Waterview. Not too much to clean. My goal in life is when I raise my kids and release them into the world, I want find a cottage similar to this along a lake somewhere. Just like the quote, I want Providence as my neighbor. And that is all.

Have an amazing Tuesday. 
xo

1 comment:

  1. My dream too! Less stuff, less things to clean, less yard to mow, and more time to enjoy the world.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I always try to respond to comments via email, so please be sure you add your email to your profile. Thanks!