Monday, January 30, 2017

Arts By the Bay Gallery Winter Blitz Opening Reception


Join me this Friday, February 3, from 7PM-9PM for Arts By the Bay Gallery opening reception of the Winter Blitz Art Show! I will have 5 pieces hanging this show, including The Wheel, which will be featured on the cover and in the pages of the upcoming publication of Somerset Digital Studio in newsstands March 1!

The Wheel

Beautiful Beyond Description- Artist Self Portrait
Zen

Caution In the Wind

Wrightsville Bridge



I am also very honored and excited to have my work included in this week's Flickr Showcase over at TheAppWhisperer.com! Click through to see the video of all the beautiful artwork curated for this video. My image is "Long Shadows of Empirical Knowledge" at 3:27. Thank you, Joanne Carter, of choosing my work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I always try to respond to comments via email, so please be sure you add your email to your profile. Thanks!