Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Impression of an Anemone



When you adopt the viewpoint that there is nothing that exists that is not part of you, that there is no one who exists who is not part of you, that any judgment you make is self-judgment, that any criticism you level is self-criticism, you will wisely extend to yourself an unconditional love that will be the light of the world.”

– Harry Palmer



As promised on Facebook yesterday, if you'd like to the have the below bird brush I created for photoshop, please feel free to get it here. I hope you let me know if you use it (not required) and show me what you came up with.



That's all I have to say for today. I hope everyone extends the kind of love to others today that they want and deserve themselves. Have a beautiful and blessed day.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I always try to respond to comments via email, so please be sure you add your email to your profile. Thanks!