Friday, May 5, 2017

The Day Still Dawns- Digital Art by Tracey Grumbach


Despite the gloom
Despite the pain
Despite the rain
Despite the chill
Despite the exhaustion
Despite the grumpiness...
The day still dawns

and the show will go on.

Despite my disappointment in the weather and despite my horrible sore throat, the Ticked Off- Lyme Disease Awareness Event will still happen tonight from 6-9PM at Arts By the Bay Gallery and it will be fabulous!

Stop in for your chance to:

1.  See amazing art by a variety of local artists.
2.  See my art and hear my story about my journey through Lyme Disease.
3.  Take a bite out of Lyme by participating in our Lyme Disease Challenge.
4.  Pick up a coloring book and a bracelet making kit for your kids.
5.  Enter to win a fabulous prize basket filled with amazing art donated by local artists.
6.  Mingle with lots of art lovers and Lyme Warriors.
7.  Gain more knowledge about Lyme Disease and how to prevent it!
8.  Much more!

I will see you all tonight! Be sure to stop and introduce yourself and say hello!




 May is Lyme Disease Awareness Month...Would you be so kind as to make a small donation to the non-profit organization I am passionate about, NatCapLyme Association, who raises money for Lyme Disease education, legislation, research, and patient support? I would very much appreciate it! In order to keep tabs on how much money we raise, please follow these directions to make a donation.

1.  Go to NatCapLyme.org's donation page.
2.  Click on Fundraising Event in the tab section.
3.  In the Select Event for Fundraising dropdown menu choose the bottom one...Arts By the Bay Gallery Ticked Off Lyme Disease Awareness Event.
4.  Fill out the rest of the form and submit!

Thanks so much for any help you could give. This really is a great organization. I attend the support meetings of my local chapter and they are champions of getting the word out in Harford County and beyond.


xo

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I always try to respond to comments via email, so please be sure you add your email to your profile. Thanks!