Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Capricious Monarch- Digital Art by Tracey Grumbach

Capricious Monarch- Digital Art by Tracey Grumbach


Happiness, do not leave me.
I know you, a capricious monarch
perching on the fortunate flowers you see.
Hear me:
I am too attached to this royalty now.
Can I make you rest here somehow?
I will offer you the nectar of every flower in blossom,
the honey of every fruit in harvest.
I will make the Earth a garden,
the entire universe a forest.
I beg of you not to flutter by.
I beg of you not to leave me, butter-coloured fly.
Nest here
and for you,
I will create a home.
―Kamand Kojouri

"Happiness, please nest here...I will create a home."  This poem really hit me in the heart today and since I have no other words, I thought it would pair nicely with this image.

I hope you have an wonderful Tuesday.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I always try to respond to comments via email, so please be sure you add your email to your profile. Thanks!