Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Nevermore- Digital Art by Tracey Grumbach

raven sitting on a cypress knee in Florida
Nevermore- Digital Art by Harford County artist Tracey Grumbach
Canon 5D MarkIII
Canon EF 100mm-400mm IS USM zoom lens
400mm focal length
1/250
f/5.6
ISO 640
Edited on various iPhone 6S Plus apps

'Tell me what thy lordly name is on the Night's Plutonian shore!"
Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore."'
-Edgar Allen Poe; The Raven 

For a completely different black and white, slightly more sinister looking version of this image, please check Nine Acres Designs Facebook page later today! I took this image while spending the day in Winter Park by myself. I was looking out over a pond, searching for alligators when two ravens landed nearby on the cypress knees around the pond. I happened to be in the right place at the right time to grab this shot.

Have a fabulous Wednesday. xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I always try to respond to comments via email, so please be sure you add your email to your profile. Thanks!