Tuesday, September 5, 2017

6/365- Baltimore Rooftops


“Mine was the twilight and the morning. Mine was a world of rooftops and love songs.”

―Roman Payne; Rooftop Soliloquy
  
 -------

Today I am proud to announce the five pieces that will be showing in the upcoming Autumn Splendor Art Show at Arts By the Bay Gallery in Havre de Grace, MD. Please join me and the other artists for the opening reception of this fantastic show on Friday, September 15th from 7PM-9PM. There will be light refreshments, hors d'oeuvres, and a cash bar. I hope to see you there!





Here are the five pieces that will be matted, framed, and available for purchase-three of the pieces will be showing for the first time in print! Also, Long Shadows of Empirical Knowledge will be featured on the October/November cover of Harford's Heart magazine, so be sure to check it out in all its framed glory!

Long Shadows of Empirical Knowledge

Moving Gently Into the Night

I Accept That I Do Not Know Where I Am Going

Hay Harvest

First Amish Snowfall

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I always try to respond to comments via email, so please be sure you add your email to your profile. Thanks!