Friday, May 30, 2014

A Little Bit of Humor...


goes a long way.
Happy Friday everyone.

Sitting on my porch this morning, 
I had quite a few of squirrel visitors 
who, apparently, were quite hungry.
They each defended their treasure trove of seeds
I had put out for them just a few minutes before
with vigor and antics displaying their bravery and dominance...
until, that is, 
another squirrel would approach from behind and dethrone 
his competition.
This overly dramatic fella would use the 
flying leap method as his defense,
and I just so happened to have my camera ready for him.
The only thing that would have made this better is if his mouth
were open in a vicious sneer.
:)

Very thankful today for humor and those who make me laugh.
Some days it sure would be tough to make it through without a giggle.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I always try to respond to comments via email, so please be sure you add your email to your profile. Thanks!