Sunday, May 25, 2014

Let's Gooooooo!


Last night I had a great time rooting on our home team
high school baseball team who made it to the State Championship
which was played at Ripken Stadium.
They ultimately lost to their opponents 0-2, but they fought hard
and made the home crowd proud.
I was blessed enough to have a front row seat and my 
Canon 5D with my 100-400mm lens.
I was able to grab a few good shots from my seat,
this being one of my favorite simply because it shows 
one of our players, after a good inning, giving a pep yell,
as I would call it! 
I love the raw emotion in the image and how the attention
of all the other boys is captivated by what this leader is saying.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I always try to respond to comments via email, so please be sure you add your email to your profile. Thanks!