Saturday, May 24, 2014

Spring Cow

A View from the Driveway

I am so very grateful that spring is here
and there is even a hint of summer in the air as well.
After the long, difficult winter,
spring is a most welcome visitor.

School is coming to a close in a few weeks
and that means I get to spend much more quality time with my kids.
My older two will be doing their own thing...
working, hanging out with friends, etc.
but I still have two little ones 
and I plan on making this a summer to remember for them.
This will be the first time they are not either in daycare or school
and I have them all to myself for the summer.
I think a few road trips might be in store for the family...

Have a beautiful day.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I always try to respond to comments via email, so please be sure you add your email to your profile. Thanks!