Friday, May 23, 2014

Reflecting



If you have known me from previous blogs, you know how I love
REFLECTIONS...
both in water and in glass.
There is something that draws me to the intermingling of the real world
with the perceived reality in the reflection itself.

I also like to reflect on my day, 
as you have noticed by now,
and find at least one thing I was grateful for in that 24 hours.
In the past 24 hours I am grateful to have spent
my morning drinking my coffee in my pj's 
in my most favorite spot in the world...
my front porch swing.
I sat in the warmth of the early morning sun peeking over 
the cypress trees with the latest edition of 
Digital Studio on my lap, 
my Ravens pajama covered legs stretched long,
covering the entire length of the porch swing,
watching the morning birds flutter happily about the feeder.

It doesn't get any better than that.

Below, I decided to post one more reflection that was taken a long time ago,
but it is still one of my favorites.
It is a self portrait...the Hyatt in Orlando.
Can you find me?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I always try to respond to comments via email, so please be sure you add your email to your profile. Thanks!