Thursday, May 7, 2015

A Bit of Florida Wildlife



At the beginning of April, I had the chance to visit my aunt and uncle at their home in North Port, Florida. During my trip, we went on a tour of a working cattle ranch, Babock Ranch, in Punta Gorda. I thought I would share a few of the pictures I was able to grab from my seat on the off-road bus! This place was beautiful and we had a great time visiting.  My kids were able to touch an alligator (a baby one without the mouth taped shut as this ranch does not believe in taping mouths shut!) and see about 5 different ecosystems all within this ranch's property.  

White Tailed Deer

Florida Cracker Cattle

Nursing calf

Immature Snowy Egret

A trio of gators

Florida Panther


If you are interested, here is a beautiful 2 minute video of a helicopter tour of the property.  If you are ever in the area, be sure to visit.  I want to go back and take the photography tour next time!  If I was able to get these images on a regular tour, I can't imagine the cools shots on a photography tour!



Have a wonderful day, y'all!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I always try to respond to comments via email, so please be sure you add your email to your profile. Thanks!