Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Life Is Not a Spectator Sport


Life is not a spectator sport. If you're going to spend your whole life in the grandstand just watching what goes on, in my opinion you are wasting your life.
Jackie Robinson

Saddle up, folks!  For the first time in a long time I feel like I have the reins back on my life and just like this cowboy above, I am gently guiding it along the path I want it to go. While I am not a spectator in my own life, on the contrary, I am actively working to make things happen that I want to happen, I have trusted God that if I am quiet and listen to my heart, my life will take me in exactly direction that is right for me.  I can not wait to see and experience the beauty that is waiting just ahead!

May your day be filled with the light of joy today, and may you saddle up your horse (or fish) and gently guide your life where you want it to be. Trust your inner voice. Trust the whisper of God.

Have an amazing day.

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I always try to respond to comments via email, so please be sure you add your email to your profile. Thanks!