Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Nature's Prayer




Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in, where nature may heal and give strength to body and soul.
~John Muir

Finally found time to complete this digital collage painting. I love John Muir quotes and felt this nicely fit with my praying girl. Hope you enjoy her. xo

Heading out on a real estate shoot and a check up with the surgeon who did my jaw surgery. I am hoping he releases me today so I can be finished with that. I feel much better and am not having pain anymore...just mild numbness that is improving week by week.

Construction continues on my office/studio space. The drywall has been hung and now I am waiting for the finisher to begin. Baby steps forward make me want the space more and more. It will not only be an amazing space for my photography/art studio and business office, it will also serve as a great place to homeschool away from the main living area. Hoping by fall we are all settled in!

Have a wonderful day. Hope you find beauty in today and find a place to pray and play in. Love to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I always try to respond to comments via email, so please be sure you add your email to your profile. Thanks!