Sunday, August 28, 2016

The Tourists

The Tourists
Lincoln Memorial as seen from the WWII Memorial
Washington D.C.

I had a wonderful time Friday night at Arts By the Bay Autumn Aura show reception. I had so many people stop and chat with me about my pieces. It is so lovely to see the sparkle in someone's eye when I give them the history or meaning behind a piece of my art. It is even better when I hear people talking about a piece of my work with each other and they have no idea I am standing behind them listening. I love to hear their thoughts about it and how it affects them. What an honor to have my work hang in a gallery and be seen by such a gracious public.

If you didn't get a chance to stop in on Friday, my 5 pieces will be hanging until November (unless they sell, of course...). Stop in and check it out and buy yourself a piece of art or start some early Christmas shopping...it really is a great show. I have sold more than one piece each of the last several shows I have been in, so if there is a particular one you really like and are interested in, please be sure to act quickly! All of them are limited edition, signed, and numbered. Thank you to everyone who took the time to come out and chat. It was a blast.

The next time I am sitting at the gallery will be September 10 from 3PM-7PM, so mark your calendar and hang out with me! I'll give you a tour of the gallery. Also, I am in the planning stages of an autumn photography workshop/photo walk with another of the gallery's photographers. It's looking like it will be in November, so keep your eyes out for that.

I hope you all are enjoying your weekend!  Have a wonderful Sunday and tune in through the week to see more brand new digital art coming to the blog.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I always try to respond to comments via email, so please be sure you add your email to your profile. Thanks!