Friday, October 21, 2016

Autumn's Glory


I drive by this tree quite often. It is always splendid...in every season, but especially in autumn. It's fiery orange leaves seem to glow and it is the crowning jewel of these rolling hills, standing alone and proud along the fence line. God's power, beauty, and love seem to shine through this tree.

I hope you all have a beautiful weekend. I will be hanging out at Arts By the Bay Gallery in Havre de Grace tomorrow from 11:00AM- 2:30PM for my time to man the gallery. I'd love it if you would stop in and say hello.

Also, I've added a new page to the blog, Upcoming Events, to list and keep track of all my art related events, including when I am working at the gallery, where my art will be showing, workshops/photowalks I will be hosting, and publications that will be coming out. Check it out!

Slow down today and this weekend and take in the beauty of this time of year. I know I intend to. Have a great weekend!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I always try to respond to comments via email, so please be sure you add your email to your profile. Thanks!