Monday, October 10, 2016

Disrepair of America- Harford County Artist


I must say that I feel this image represents the state of our country right now. It is just one board away from falling, completely crashing into the ground and landing in a pile of rubble. I never thought in my lifetime I would see a presidential race where my two choices were an obnoxious womanizer or a career criminal who time and time again puts our country in a horrible place with her decisions.

I am not normally a political person. As a matter of fact, I can't stand politics. And the media...don't get me started. I feel as if I just can't feel good or settled with either of the choices presented to us. In the entire country, these two people are the best we have to offer? Pitiful.

If circumstances would allow me to relocate my family, I would certainly stay in the U.S. but I would love to go off grid somewhere in the middle of nowhere and unplug from life for the next 4 years. I just don't want to know. I just don't want to see what will happen to the country I love with one of these two people at the helm. Ignorance would be bliss.

So, I call this piece Disrepair of America because honestly, we are teetering on the edge of disaster here.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I always try to respond to comments via email, so please be sure you add your email to your profile. Thanks!