Thursday, November 10, 2016

5 Art Pieces to Be Shown at Arts By the Bay Gallery


The winter show for Arts By the Bay Gallery is approaching quickly. The opening reception will be Friday, November 18th from 7PM-9PM. I will have the following 5 framed pieces hanging:

Snowy Ridge Digital Art by Tracey Grumbach


For the Inactive Windmills- Digital Art by Tracey Grumbach

See No Evil- Digital Art by Tracey Grumbach

Nature's Prayer- Digital Art by Tracey Grumbach

Tattooed- Digital Art by Tracey Grumbach



Please head out the 18th to see these pieces in person! I look forward to seeing everyone. I am hoping to make it to the reception, although I will be leaving early the next morning for St. Louis to be with my extended family during this difficult time. So, things may change at the last minute. Even if I am not there, my work will be!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I always try to respond to comments via email, so please be sure you add your email to your profile. Thanks!