Thursday, March 23, 2017

Deo Uni Et Trino- St. Louis Missouri


About this image: Taken in St. Louis, this image reminds me of my fascination with the concept of trinity. God the father, God the son, and God the Holy Spirit. I have recently embarked on a new spiritual journey yearning to be closer to God. I am searching for a new church home and visited a church last Sunday (not the one pictured here, obviously, since this one is in St. Louis) that I really liked. I look forward to visiting again in the future to find out if this is the right place for me and my family. I am searching for health and contentment in all aspects of my life, physical, mental, and spiritual. I'm working on the physical continuously, I've recently had a mental health tune up with my favorite therapist, and now am looking for some spiritual growth. I'm learning to let go and let God, which for me, a lifelong control freak, is a huge undertaking requiring lots of faith.

In what areas of your life are you seeking growth and contentment?

Have a wonderful Thursday.

xo

1 comment:

  1. It is such a balancing act. I am always seeking spiritual growth, but also need to be more organized which will lead to being more productive so I can have my creative life and stay up on the household life as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I always try to respond to comments via email, so please be sure you add your email to your profile. Thanks!