Monday, March 20, 2017

Portrait of a Flower- Digital Art By Tracey Grumbach


About this image: Tired of the normal flower pictures, I decided to instead, do a portrait of a flower, an impression of a flower, a flower that remained in my brain after a sweet dream. Using photography and digital painting, I created this piece. I was inspired by the beautiful birthday bouquet we bought my mother and had displayed at her party. I recently bought a tabletop softbox studio and used that to capture individual photos of some of my favorite flowers in the bunch. This, paper thin, lacy edged beauty caught my eye first. Despite several attempts, I was unable to identify its name. If you know, please tell me. I would love to know.

Thank you to those who let me know my website was down yesterday. As it turns out, my hosting site was having site wide issues which affected mine. Happily, it seems to be running with no glitches this morning and is fully back online. I appreciate y'all looking out for me!

I hope you had a fabulous weekend and enter this work week with a smile and spring in your step.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I always try to respond to comments via email, so please be sure you add your email to your profile. Thanks!