Thursday, June 22, 2017

Sizzling Summer Art Show at Arts By the Bay Gallery

There are only a few days left to check out my Featured Artist Exhibit at Arts By the Bay Gallery in Havre de Grace! The current show will be taken down on Saturday night, so please, if you wanted to see the exhibit, head out there today, tomorrow, or Saturday morning. It has been such a wonderful experience to show my work as a cohesive collection and I will be forever thankful. I am also so humbled by how many pieces I sold, which was way over my expectation! I am happy to announce we raised over $1,600 for NatCapLyme Association! Thank you!

The new show opening will be Friday, May 30. Stop in that night to see the new show and to say hello since I will be working the Opening Reception shift. The reception is from 7PM-9PM and I'd love to see you there.  I will have the following 5 pieces hanging-


The Ritual
The Ritual
Digital Art
Limited Edition- Only one will ever be printed
Framed Size 13"x16"


Single Rose Bud
Single Rose Bud
Photography
Open Edition
Framed Size- 33" x 23"




Through the Looking Glass
Through The Looking Glass
Digital Art
Limited Edition- Only 1 will ever be printed
Framed size-15" x 15"





That Spring Walk We Took

That Spring Walk We Took
Digital Art
Limited Edition- Only 1 will ever be printed
Framed Size- 13" x 16"




I'll Leave the Window Open For You
I'll Leave the Window Open For You
Digital Art
Limited Edition- Only 1 will ever be printed
Framed Size- 19" x 24"


And I will be replenishing my unframed prints with fresh choices as well! So be sure to stop in starting Friday night, May 30th! Here are details of the opening reception:


Have a blessed day! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I always try to respond to comments via email, so please be sure you add your email to your profile. Thanks!