Wednesday, August 2, 2017

A Few of My Favorite Things- Digital Art by Harford County Artist

Digital Painting by Tracey Grumbach
What's not to love and adore about lacy pressed leaves from an autumn past, a bleach white sand dollar from a previous beach vacation, an antique bottle, and a collection of beautiful red-tail hawk feathers? These are a few of my favorite things. I keep them all in a metal basket on my shelf in the dining room right next to some family pictures. It makes me smile each time I walk by. Also in that basket are some handwritten cards, letters, and notes from friends and family I have collected over the years. These small treasures mean so much. What small treasures do you keep around that make you smile?

I hope you all have a wonderful day. Happy Wednesday!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I always try to respond to comments via email, so please be sure you add your email to your profile. Thanks!