Thursday, August 3, 2017

Memory, In Widow's Weeds 2- Digital Art Series by Tracey Grumbach

Portrait of a Flower Series- Digital Art by Tracey Grumbach

This is the second image in a series study I did of Queen Anne's Lace.  I actually like this one a bit better than the first one I did. I have a few more coming down the pike as well. I've really enjoyed doing a study of a single flower. I might have to do that more often. Did you all know that Queen Anne's Lace is actually in the same family as the carrot? I had no idea it had an edible root until I started doing a bit of research. Fascinating, I tell you!

I am heading in for blood work again today to check on the status of my liver. Prayers for good news would be very much appreciated.

Have a wonderful Thursday.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I always try to respond to comments via email, so please be sure you add your email to your profile. Thanks!