Monday, September 18, 2017

19/365-Whiskers on Kittens

digital painting of a kitten
Digital Painting by Baltimore area artist Tracey Grumbach
Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
Brown paper packages tied up with strings
These are a few of my favorite things
-Rodgers and Hammerstein; My Favorite Things

--------------

What a blessing last night turned out to be. After coming home from my Harford Lyme Advocates meeting, I walked into the house to see a mini surprise birthday party waiting for me! Since Brenna is leaving to go back to school today, Brian thought I would like to celebrate my birthday a few days early with all the kids home. There was a balloon, a mum, presents, my favorite dinner, a gluten free and dairy free homemade strawberry shortcake, and best of all, my whole family. It was a wonderful celebration. Even better, we recorded the Ravens game from earlier in the day and watched it after my little party. They won! It doesn't get any better than that.

So, Brenna is headed back to regroup her life back in Florida after Irma. It should be interesting to see what she finds when she gets back. Hopefully, her car is ok and her apartment isn't too gross.  We worry about mold with that many days without electric and air conditioning. Please pray that she has an easy transition back into her life. She will return to classes at Full Sail tomorrow. 

I hope you all have a wonderful Monday.

Until tomorrow!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I always try to respond to comments via email, so please be sure you add your email to your profile. Thanks!