Saturday, October 7, 2017

38/365- Arizona Bicycle


Arizona Bicycle by Tracey Grumbach


“A man on foot, on horseback or on a bicycle will see more, feel more, enjoy more in one mile than the motorized tourists can in a hundred miles.”

― Edward Abbey, Desert Solitaire 

----------

 Just a reminder that today I am working my shift at Arts By the Bay Gallery in Havre de Grace from 11:00 AM until 2:30 PM. Please stop in and say hello! I will be hanging Bass Harbor Head Lighthouse today to replace a framed piece that sold last week. Also, if you are interested in picking up the current edition of Harford's Heart Magazine which features my art, we have those for FREE at Arts By the Bay and I would be happy to give you one and discuss either the interview or the art that is featured. I'd be happy to see you!

Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I always try to respond to comments via email, so please be sure you add your email to your profile. Thanks!