Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Eutaw Street, Baltimore City




I went to the Hippodrome Sunday night to see 50 Shades,
the official parody of the book 50 Shades of Grey.
It was oh so hysterical
and
oh so inappropriate!

While I loved the show,
I loved being in the city even more.
I never ever want to move to the city,
as I am country girl at heart,
but I LOVE visiting and walking around.
There is something so invigorating about the 
noise, activity, and people.
Speaking of noise, if you look carefully,
on the far side of the road a fire truck is wailing up the street
the moment I snapped this image...
on my iPhone.
Yep, this is an iPhone image because they won't let you take a 
pro camera into the Hippodrome, of course!

I can't wait to have a chance to get back to Baltimore!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I always try to respond to comments via email, so please be sure you add your email to your profile. Thanks!