Monday, June 23, 2014

Safe



I am thankful that I had an opportunity to spend time with my brother and nephew
yesterday at my nephew's baseball game.
The importance of family is so huge to me now that it is crystal clear
how fragile life is.
I truly enjoyed watching R do his thing...here he is sliding into second
on a stolen base.

I still don't fell like I am back into my groove with the camera yet, but
at least I am picking it up some.
I don't want my father's death to change how I feel about photography.

I am heading back to Virginia with my two little ones today
for a short visit with my mother.
There are still some things that need to be wrapped up and looked after,
so I will be spending a few days there.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I always try to respond to comments via email, so please be sure you add your email to your profile. Thanks!