Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Refreshment

Spectators at Susquehanna Race Track

I am posting from Virginia today while I am visiting my mom.
Today I am thankful that the 5 hour commute here
was safe and fairly painless yesterday.
I had the twins in the truck with me and they were great.
I was a bit tired of listening to kindergarten books on CD
by about the 2nd hour, but it kept them quiet
and it was educational.
So, there's that.
 
Today promises to be jam packed with 
refrigerator repair (my mom's refrigerator blew up last night), 
visits to government agencies (I'm not sure social security knows it's head from it's arse), 
shopping for light bulbs (why must they all blow out at the same time?),
 mattress deliveries (Really...sometime between 9AM and 5PM?), 
and the like.
But you know what?
I'm with my mom, and that I am thankful for.
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I always try to respond to comments via email, so please be sure you add your email to your profile. Thanks!