Monday, March 2, 2015

See No Evil


Have you heard of the terrible family They 
And the dreadful venomous things They say? 
Why, half of the gossip under the sun, 
If you trace it back, you will find begun 
In that wretched House of They. 
~Ella Wheeler Wilcox

This newest digital collage was inspired by the amazing artist, Beth Conklin.  Please click the link and check her out...her work is amazing.  My style is a bit different from hers, but I was inspired by her technique and added my own flair.  This piece used a variety of techniques and layers, including taking a vintage photo and then digitally painting it.  I enjoyed this whole process and look forward to doing more like this in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I always try to respond to comments via email, so please be sure you add your email to your profile. Thanks!