Saturday, February 28, 2015

Lyme Disease Update- February 2015


This month has been pretty stable.  I have actually felt the best I have felt in a long time.  I have a renewed energy and sense of health.  I have had a few days where I could feel myself slipping, but overall, it has been great.  I am looking forward to feeling well all the time!

I continue to stay on my strict diet as noted in previous months.  I have lost a total of 35 pounds.  The doctor is no longer concerned about my weight loss now that I am losing less than 2 lbs per month. My stomach continues to tolerate the herbals much better than the antibiotics.

I have added a monthly visit to the chiropractor and a massage therapist for additional therapy.  The chiropractor helps keep my spine aligned so that all my systems can receive nerve signals properly. The massage therapists helps to move the lymph system to encourage detox.

The doctor has not changed the herbals this month, but will next month to keep attacking the Bartonella.  Hopefully the next combination of herbals will be as successful as this one.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I always try to respond to comments via email, so please be sure you add your email to your profile. Thanks!