Friday, May 22, 2015

The Mask


Although I know it's unfair, I reveal myself one mask at a time.
~Stephen Dunn

This is how I feel much of the time dealing with chronic Lyme, as do many other people who deal with chronic illness on a daily basis.  This is dedicated to all of those people out there dealing with pain  and illness but who still put on a smiling face to greet the world every single day.

Well, I am so excited to announce that it is official...I will be homeschooling the twins next year!  I have sent in my paperwork; I have ordered, received, and reviewed the curriculum; we have discussed it (for many many months) as a family and we feel this is the best course of action for us. It opens up a world full of possibilities for us and it will be fun, exciting, trying, exhausting, and well worth every minute that I get to spend with them.  I won't go into the very personal reasons we have decided go in this direction, but I will say it has nothing to do with the wonderful teachers my kids have had this year.  They have been supportive and wonderful with them, but I feel the best direction for us is homeschooling...at least through the elementary years.  So, let the adventure begin!

Soooo excited (mixed with a little worry too...)!  xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I always try to respond to comments via email, so please be sure you add your email to your profile. Thanks!