Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Sunset Over the Sound

ISO-50; Exposure-13 seconds; f/22

Clouds come floating into my life,
no longer to carry rain or usher storm,
but to add color to my sunset sky.

Rabindranath Tagore, Stray Birds


This one moment on my vacation, the sun setting over the sound in Rodanthe, North Carolina, stole my breath away and renewed my faith in one instant. It was so powerful to see God's beauty painted across the sky and reflected in the water that I almost forgot to release the shutter to record the magnificence. We all know how quickly these moments pass...the sun is there one second and gone the next.

I hope your day was amazing.  xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I always try to respond to comments via email, so please be sure you add your email to your profile. Thanks!