Thursday, February 25, 2016

Pink Gerbera Daisy


I thought this beautiful pink Gerbera might cheer you up on this gray, gross day...day 4 of rain and mud in the past week. How can one not smile when looking into this beautiful flower face?

The Gerbera daisy is one of my favorite flowers. I've tried growing them a few times and have failed miserably, so I have resorted to getting them in bouquets when I can. They make me happy.

Using a photo I took of one such bouquet recently as a reference, I decided to do a digital painting. I love how it turned out and just may get it printed for my youngest daughter's room.

Have a wonderful Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I always try to respond to comments via email, so please be sure you add your email to your profile. Thanks!