Thursday, July 7, 2016

The Steeple


The Steeple


At some point I have to be honest with myself and realize just how far behind in blogging I am.  I've been waiting to share my digital creations with you all until I feel like I have something of worth to say, but look where that has gotten me.  Terribly behind. 

Truthfully, I prefer creating now days rather than talking or writing. I still enjoy writing, but don't like the pressure of having to write just to share my newest creations. So, I've decide to yet again allow the blog to go through a sort of transition and give myself permission to share my art without having to write. Between homeschooling, my health, and summer time activities (such as yard and garden maintenance, day trips, pool outings, and vacation, there just isn't going to be a lot of time or energy left to force myself to write.)

So, without further explanation, please sit back and enjoy these digital pieces...one a day until I can catch up.  Have a beautiful Thursday.

(This image was created this past winter while on a ride through Pennsylvania. Snow was still on the ground and I just had to get out and go for a drive one day. I came across this beautiful church in Lancaster County, I believe. I loved the stonework.)

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I always try to respond to comments via email, so please be sure you add your email to your profile. Thanks!