Friday, October 28, 2016

Pacific Park- Digital Artist Tracey Grumbach

Digital Art By Tracey Grumbach

...and where the Ferris wheel carried its passengers high and brought them low 
and raised them high and brought them low again, 
as if it were not merely a carnival ride but also 
a metaphor for the basic pattern of human experience.

-Dean Koontz, Saint Odd


Happy Friday, y'all. Today will be a great day. I am driving home from my mom's house (hopefully safely!) and then this evening I have the artist's reception at Havre de Grace library for the juried art show, My Havre de Grace. I am looking forward to taking my family and meeting the other artist while we see for the first time our art hanging in this beautiful new library. 

I am inviting each and every one of you to stop in to the library from tomorrow through December 7 to see the show during regular library hours. After the show I will be selling this piece of art, so if you are interested, please contact me. There will only be one printed, ever. 

Also, a reminder that I have posted all my upcoming events on its own page, so if you are interested in finding out where or when to see my art, workshops, or photowalks, you can look on Upcoming Events tab! The new show for Arts By the Bay is getting close, so I am in the process of figuring out what pieces I want to show there. I invite all of you out to Arts By the Bay Gallery on Friday, November 18 from 7PM-9PM to see all the new art and meet & greet the artists!  The next morning, Saturday, November 19, I am co-teaching a mini-workshop on photography and co-hosting a photowalk around beautiful Havre de Grace. If you are interested in that, be sure to sign up!  Time is running out and class is filling up!

Have a fabulous weekend!  I will see you all next week. 

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I always try to respond to comments via email, so please be sure you add your email to your profile. Thanks!